MOTORHOME SHIPPING TO NZ MAKES GOOD ECONOMIC SENSE
We Primarily Ship Motorhomes Between Australia and New Zealand. For Destinations Outside of this Please Contact Us.
Shipping Your Motorhome Is The Best Way To Go
Motorhomes in New Zealand can be much more expensive than in Australia. Shipping will save you a lot of money, or you can sell it for a good profit!
There is no import tax in New Zealand if you have owned the motorhome for more than a year. (Please contact us to confirm your eligibility.)
There is no Australian GST on motorhomes purchased from an Australian dealer for the sole purpose of export.
With over 600,000 registered motorhomes in Australia, you have a much larger selection to choose from.
You save time and money by not having to sell and buy, and you end up with a motorhome you know and love.
It's fast & easy! Transit times between Australia and New Zealand can be as short as four days and two weeks in total.
In Australia, selling your motorhome privately will almost certainly result in a loss.
Shipping is much less expensive than you think.
Importing and exporting motorhomes to and from New Zealand is our speciality. Willship can handle the entire process from start to finish. With our help, It won’t be long before you’ll be exploring New Zealand from the comfort of your own Motorhome.
Concerns You Might Have About Shipping Your Motorhome To NZ
- How much does it cost to ship a motorhome to NZ?
- Is international shipping safe?
- What documents will I need to provide?
- Will the motorhome be subject to import tax?
- Are there hidden costs I need to be aware of?
- What is the overall transit time?
- Can I leave anything inside the motorhome?
- What happens when it gets to the destination?
- What do I need to do to be able to get it registered?
A Safe & Reliable Journey With High-Tech Shipping
Our interactive online platform enables us to get real-time tracking: data is always logged as it moves from one stage to the next, and everyone involved in that journey is accountable.
From receiving on the tow truck to delivery of the motorhome to the client's selected destination, the entire journey is meticulously tracked, so there is no risk of it going missing or us not knowing where it is at any point during the transit.
Options To Ship Your Vehicle
We Take Care Of The Entire Journey
Supporting you to get all key documents together
Organizing the international shipping from start to finish
Clearing your motorhome through customs
Motorhome compliance and registration in New Zealand
*Some of these are optional...
You Name It, We Ship It!
Whether you are shipping your baby, moving overseas or traveling around, we can ship your vehicles safely and efficiently with our top notch shipping solutions.
Moving a boat can be a tricky and costly exercise. At Willship, we are dedicated to make your boat shipping experience easy and hassle-free.
International motorcycle shipping might sound daunting, but it’s incredibly simple. Learn more.
Moving your caravan / camper trailer from Australia to New Zealand is Easy, Safe and Affordable.
Going on a bit of a trip with your Motorhome? Shipping it between Australia and New Zealand has never been easier. Learn more.
Shipping heavy machinery can be can be costly and daunting. Leave it all to WillShip, and we’ll handle the rest.
We have shipped thousands of vehicles in and out of New Zealand so we understand the importance of looking after your baby. We’ll always take the utmost care and consideration when moving your goods from one place to another. Whether you are purchasing a luxury or classic car from overseas or you're moving to New Zealand and want to take your cargo with you, you can trust us with your shipping needs. Willship is your international shipping partner that you can depend on and our past clients can attest to our proven track record!
Great company to deal with. Emails are responded quickly and I am kept on to date. No hidden charges.
Big ups to the team @willship
very professional company. I felt comfortable and supported throughout the process especially efficient during this difficult time. communication was excellent. Well done. I will certainly recommend you to others. Thank you.
The staff in both Brisbane and Wellington were amazing. They made the process so much less stressful than I had anticipated. The team in Wellington kept me updated several times a day on what was happening with my car.
I would highly recommend Willship to anyone needing to ship their vehicle overseas.
I have to say that Carol & I are extremely happy with the service provided, both in Australia and New Zealand in these difficult times, instant responses to emails and questions and we would have no hesitation in recommending Willship International to future customers
Thanks to the team at Willship for making the movement of my 2 cars from Aus to NZ so smooth and effortless, awesome people to deal with, highly recommend them
We used Willship International to bring our truck to NZ from Brisbane. From organizing our quote, insurances to dropping the truck into Brisbane and getting it to our doorstep in NZ was AMAZING!!!
Communication from The Brisbane Crew to the Great Team in NZ made the whole process so easy and stress-free. Definitely recommend these guys to anyone wanting to move vehicles over the water.
Five-star service guys and girls. ☆☆☆☆☆ Very grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Australia To New Zealand RoRo Shipping
1. Am I allowed to leave items in my vehicle?
2. Why is it prohibited to leave items in my car when shipping Roll on, Roll off?
3. Can I still ship my car while it’s still under finance?
4. What if I am unable to obtain a registration certificate or a purchase invoice/bill of sale?
5. Should I apply for GST exemption?
6. Can I drop my car off or pick it up directly from the port?
7. Do you have to be present when the vehicle is picked up?
8. Do I have to be in New Zealand to pick up my car?
9. Is it okay to leave a baby seat in my car?
10. What is the compliance process like?
11. Why do I need to have my car inspected?
12. Can I get my car roadworthy here for it to be complied in New Zealand?
13. If I want to proceed with a booking, what steps should I take next?
14. When must I pay my invoice?
15. How clean should my car be?
16. Are you able to assist with compliance in Lyttleton or Nelson?
17. How long does it take to receive my vehicle after the vessel arrives?
18. How much does quarantine cleaning cost if my vehicle fails it’s inspection?
OUR TRACK RECORD
Over $1.4 Billion worth of cargo is trusted to Willship to be shipped every year
< 0.1 %
Extremely safe and proven process
Deep relationships with our trusted network of staff and contractors ensures that your goods arrive safely
Priority service every time
Award Winning Industry Leader
Best International Automotive Cargo Logistics Enterprise - 2021
Award for Innovation in End-to-End Freight Transport - 2021
Freight Forwarder of the Year Award - 2018
Young Achievement Award 2018 (Nick Proctor)
Young Achievement Award 2018 (Mel Mather)
Freight Forwarder of the Year Award - 2017
Young Maritime Professional of the Year 2016